|Location: Bromyard, Herefordshire, England||Salary: £18000 per annum, Benefits: £35-40k OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 12 days ago|
Residential Park - Hereford / Worcester Area
Valid UK Driving License Required
I have the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of one of the largest Residential and Holiday park operators in the UK, who are looking for a Residential Sales Executive that sits in with the Residential sales team on site.
This will be the start of a career, with potential to progress into management whilst offering no limits to what you can earn in personal commission.
No prior product or service knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the sites success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the most appropriate residency which will benefit themselves.
- Assist with customer enquiries both over the phone and via email.
- Contribute to advertising and marketing of the homes.
- Liase with other stakeholders within the business, such as Head Office, Lead Generators or Marketing.
- Aftercare follow ups - ensuring customers are well looked after following any purchase.
- Be an ambassador to the site, welcoming new customers onto the park and providing the relevant information required.
- Home presentations and handovers to be completed for the customer.
- Assist with the sales team with networking and open days when required.
- A background in Sales with success at achieving personal KPI's.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Understanding that weekends and bank holidays are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Educated to GCSE or A Level Standard in Maths & English.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage your own workload and work under pressure.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent sales team then please apply now.
- Permanent contract (37.5 Hours)
- Career Prospects
- Strong Commission Structure (£35-40k)
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic Salary - £18,000
OTE - £35,000 - £40,000+