|Location: Nottingham||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
What will you be doing?
The main purpose of this role is to undertake project activities to deliver solutions to customers. To assist in the delivery of security technology consulting services to customers, including requirements capture, solution architecture, technology integration, inter-operability testing and programme technical lead.
What will the day to day look like?
You will be responsible for;
- Customer project activities to deliver solutions, including planning, technology implementation, configuration, documentation, training and building support rigs.
- Maintaining good working and product knowledge in order to assist with the design and development of technical solutions to business problems.
- Providing technical pre-sales engagements with appropriate customers
- Assist with design and document solutions architectures
- Developing product training material, and other product artefacts needed for solution delivery.
- Undertake Project / customer support activities.
- Support the business in marketing and pre-sales activities.
- Providing support to the Solutions Architect and pre-sales team.
What's in it for you?
This company are offering a salary of up to £45,000 along with a good benefits package including, flexible working, 25+ days holiday, pension scheme and private medical insurance. One of the biggest benefits of working with this company is the people. Most of the employees have a minimum of 5 years' with the company which brings with it a wealth of experience and expertise. They want to see you succeed and are looking forward to welcoming you to their friendly, hard working and forward thinking team.