|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £30500 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 29 days ago|
Salary - £30,500
We are partnered with an exciting nationwide Self Storage organisation with a market-leading proposition, looking to strengthen their team. Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding business. The Store Manager is pivotal in ensuring company profitability through the provision of continuous sales activities, excellent customer service and high-level organisational management.
- The ability to establish a clear order for a series of actions or activities to be undertaken.
- The ability to maximise sales opportunities available to the Store, improving conversion rates
- and maximising sales of additional services and lifetime value of a customer.
- Sets challenging goals and targets, ensures they are met and makes decisions which are structured using information.
- Ability to interpret and apply understanding of business performance, derive trends and patterns, develop and implement actions to enhance trading performance.
- The establishment and achievement of continuous high standards of performance, being able to set an example and lead the team, be proactive and drive improvement.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction Provides services and products that meet the identified requirements of internal and external customers, is solution focussed.
- Development of Self and Others Manage the processes of the company to ensure the highest level of performance from all team members using your own ability to develop yourself and others through planned and structured activities.
- Effective communication Utilises written, verbal and presentation skills to persuade, negotiate and sell new ideas and objectives to achieve results.
- Has the ability to build rapport with staff and customers creating an open communication line.
- Analyses the relationships between several parts of an issue or situation and is able to evaluate the information and arrive at a meaningful conclusion.
- Demonstrates the ability to build the staff into a team to achieve required objectives and to lead by example through completion of all tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic and committed approach to the success of both the business and co-workers, is open and honest in their approach.
- Takes responsibility for resolving problems and driving continuous improvement in the store.
- Ensure a Marketing Plan is in place to achieve the store financial targets, at all times ensuring it is carried out effectively.
- Effectively manage and accurately record all enquiries using CMS.
- Monitor and improve conversion rates and mystery shop scores of all staff through observation and coaching.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions using competitor surveys and customer feedback.
- All standard and ad-hoc reporting is accurate and timely and follows all current company procedures.
- Carry out quarterly Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and annual appraisals with all members of the team.
- Coach and support all members of the store team to enable them to achieve their highest level of potential.
- Ensure rota’s are fair to all, approved by the Regional Manager and appropriate to the store.
- Maintain company standards of housekeeping, ensuring all areas portray a professional image.
- Account accurately and fully for all monies received into and paid from the Store.
- Complete all managerial and monitoring duties associated with company compliance.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for customers and staff through accurate completion of company checklists.
- Maintain Health and Safety training records and identify in advance, licences and certificates which are due to expire and book the appropriate training course.
- To comply with Health and Safety legislation and identify and report where action needs to be taken.
- To provide help and support to other stores when required.
- Any ad-hoc duties are completed.
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends. Staff at all store levels are required to work at least two full weekends in three.