|Location: Gloucester||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £35000 +|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
£25-28K Basic Salary OTE £35K+
I have the pleasure of recruiting for a Store Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market leading products for one of their branches in the Gloucester area. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the in-store team for a KPI led sales organisation.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Managing your sales team to deliver targets and KPI's
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Required to travel to other local stores when neccessary
- A background in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Must be able to drive / have own vehicle
- Thorough training and support
- Excellent bonus & uncapped commission structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities