|Location: Harringay||Salary: £17700 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: about 1 month ago|
Permanent & Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting for a Shift Manager for one of their North London stores. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR delivery brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion.
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and culture above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious shift manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Shift Manager with the option to 'opt-in' to the award winning fast-track Management scheme, you will be responsible for the day to day shift running of the operation for this premium food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Shift Manager you will assist the Restaurant General Manager to:
- Lead and develop the team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
You will have:
Ideally 2 years of experience at Supervisory level (or above)
A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
£9.73 an Hour - 35 Hour Contract and Overtime Available
(£17,700 - £18,000) + Bonus