|Location: Lymington||Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £26,000 - £30,000|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
This is a well-established high street retailer, with market leading products & services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns. We are looking to recruit a Permanent Sales person to convert walk in customers in a fast-paced high footfall environment.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in Retail Sales with success at overachieving personal KPI's
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career