|Location: Bilston||Salary: £18000 per annum, Benefits: £18K Basic OTE £30-35K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 8 days ago|
Basic £18,000 OTE £35,000
(uncapped and based on average consultants earnings in the company)
No Late Nights.
I am recruiting for a Luxury Kitchen Sales Designer for a leading luxury kitchen, bathrooms and furniture retailer for their growing business. A family business for over 100 years our client offers a true 'one stop shop' approach including the design, supply and installation of their kitchens and bathrooms and overall a genuinely unique shopping experience.
Joining the team as an experienced CAD trained Kitchen Sales Consultant you’ll be responsible for selling a wide range of luxury kitchen furniture. You don’t need to be a tech genius as training will be provided but you must bring a passion of delivering excellent customer service.
- Enjoy designing kitchens from initial concept through to post fitting photos
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail & accuracy
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Creative flair and a sound understanding of how to maximise space
- The confidence to close high net worth individuals
- Will have experience working with computer based design packages
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
- Must have driving license and initially will need own vehicle to attend sales appointments & measures
- Will have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target based role
• Uncapped bonus structure
• Opportunity to earn a company car
• Good holiday allowance, pension etc
• Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
• 5 days over 7 working pattern with good work life balance in working hours
• Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
• Learning and development throughout your career
• Opportunities for progression into Head Office / Senior Roles