|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £18000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: £40k OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
Permanent & Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant for an independent, family run, bespoke Home Furnishing Brand.
This is a well-respected organisation that produces products at high quality and represents an excellent opportunity to join their team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career also.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for sales, an ingrained desire to provide fantastic customer service and extensive rapport building skills, with an established track record of delivering against sales and service targets.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- Working effectively as a team.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- A great sense of humour, able to communicate with a broad range of society
- Able to deal with the administration that comes with a successful sale
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- Basic Salary & Rewarding Commission Structure.
- Holiday, pension etc
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic Salary - £18,000
OTE - £40,000