|Location: London||Salary: Salary To Be Discussed DOE|
|Sector: Crypto & Blockchain||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 5 days ago|
What you’ll do
- Solve problems for our real users. Our community is very important for us and they are the driving force for our product. For that reason it’s vital for us to let our users lead the way.
- You know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Lead workshops with stakeholders to surface design problems and potential solutions
- Work together with our analytics team and UX researcher to solve product problems
- Collaborate with our development team to lead the design of projects across entire product lifecycle
- Surface and suggest design trade-offs when time to market and iterative learning is of essence
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing financial products.
- Experience designing for mobile and desktop is required
- You’ve shipped significant consumer facing product features, and understand what it takes to create awesome, customer facing experiences.
- You have prior experience in working with Figma. You're comfortable using Figma for creating and developing our UI component library and communicating feature specifications to designers, developers and other stakeholders.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work, and make strategy come to life.
- You have eye for detail and vision for world-class interfaces
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.