|Location: Exeter||Salary: £16k - 17k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Our client is a market leading Bakery and Coffee brand operating nationwide, we are currently looking for a Trainee Manager in Exeter.
This contemporary, rapidly expanding business are looking for a service driven manager who is always looking to go the "extra mile" to ensure exceptional customer service. Your role as a Trainee Manager will require you to think on your feet, have desire, passion and deliver to the community with autonomy.
They know and love the bakery and coffee industry, ensuring to provide their customers with the best quality products and outstanding customer experience. They are a brand that delivers a consistently high service and are seeking a Trainee Manager to join them to actively maximise all business opportunities, introduce new innovative ideas and have PASSION!
As a Trainee Manager you will:
- Over see the daily operations of the shop
- Manage hiring, performance, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities of the team
- Set plans in place to achieve commercial targets for, sales, standards, people and costs
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the stop is functional and presentable
- Champion stock availability and product quality
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Supervisor, Team Leader or Assistant Manager within QSR, Bakery, Coffee Shops and Retail to step up to Assistant Manager or an existing Trainee Manager looking for a new challenge.
As this business is expanding, there are real opportunities to develop your career in the near future.