|Location: Burnley||Salary: £17500 per annum, Benefits: +Benefits|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office, Finance||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday>Friday 9-5:30
£17,500 per annum (£9/hr / £300 Take homeweek)
+12% holiday pay acrued & paid out on request
3 month temp intially with conversion to permanent afterwards
Initially paid weekly, converting to monthly pay when made permanent
Are you someone that can excel in a fast paced environment where the goal is to really support customers rather than make sales? Want to avoid traditional repetitive customer service or cold calling? Want to work for a professional Multi-national Insurance business?
If you can give fabulous customer service, can work without micro managment and if you like to have careers prospects in front of you, then we could have the role for you!
Our client is looking to expand their Claims Handling team due to ongoing growth. You will undergo a fantastic in-house triaining program, initially in "classroom" before being given support in the role in a supported environment for around 6-8 weeks.
- Listen & Learn! We are not looking to hire experienced claims handlers, so first and foremost we want you to have the ability to learn and develop a new career.
- You will be responsible for processing motor insurance claims end to end - FNOL right the way through to settlement in accordance with service levels agreed with clients to ensure the best outcomes for clients, policyholders and third parties.
- Communication with policyholders, clients, Loss Adjusters and suppliers will be central to the role along with recording every aspect of each claim on claims management system.
- Providing assistance and advice to all stakeholders where necessary, answering inbound calls from policyholders and clients wishing to register a claim, accurately logging new claim details.
- Ensuring claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Providing comprehensive verbal and written advice on all aspects of policy wording in relation to cover and claims whilst advising policy holders on their claims and the best method of settlement.
- Obtaining relevant documentation for the assessment of the claim including claim forms, photographs, third party reports, receipts/proof of purchase etc.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Open to engaging with the team, learning as you go
- Analytical mindset, able to evaluate facts and recommend appropriate decisions
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve service targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open mind to learn from the best in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to understand and work to business key performance indicators
- Be able to work Monday to Friday 9-5:30 from an office in Burnley Town Centre.
- Have the energy and desire to take on a new role with training.
Burnley Town centre, short walk from bus & train stations.
A large professional services company, they service their clients with a range of innovative technological solutions, vast industry knowledge and fantastic soft services.
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Genuine career prospects with a major company in a well respected professional services field