|Location: Southampton||Salary: £24k per year + OTE £60-£80k|
|Sector: Retail, Hospitality, Automotive, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Territory Sales Manager
Basic £24,000 OTE £60,000 - £80,000 (uncapped and based on average earnings in 2016)
Company car, fuel card, phone, tablet etc
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager (field based) for a long established direct sales based business in Southampton.
Our client has been established since the early 1970s and specialises in the sale of retail and hospitality businesses and as a Territory Sales Manager there will be no cold calling; all leads are set up for you in this Monday – Friday position with one of the largest privately owned business transfer agents in the world. The top Sales Manager in the business earned in excess of £120,000 in 2016.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in a direct sales career, and will relish the opportunity of moving into a challenging position where sales success breeds the expectation of monetary and lifestyle rewards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly KPI targets through attending and converting appointments, networking and visiting customers to deliver optimum performance.
- Emphasise service and benefits, quoting prices, and closing the sale.
- Capturing of accurate & complete information in our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Participating fully in specific company training sessions, meetings, skill building and development workshops.
- Liaise with and report to the Sales Director to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Handling customer complaints and communicating the resolution with the related departments.
- Be compliant with company processes and procedures.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial role.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management & strong organisational skills.
- Competent level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone and face to face sales and personality skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Should be honest, assertive and reliable.
Applicants should ideally be of graduate calibre and must be hungry for success.
The role is home-based and covers the Southampton area (around a 50 mile radius from your own home!) and you will establish this as the Territory Sales Manager.
Calling on clients across your territory, your role is to gain new instructions and bring clients to the market.
All leads and appointments are provided for you thus allowing you to focus on converting prospects to agreed sales.
You would be expected to quickly utilise the benefit of your considerable skills and sales experience to write business at a high level and can expect industry leading commission and bonus to reflect this success.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK