|Location: Market Harborough||Salary: £16500 - £18500 per annum, Benefits: +bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 20 days ago|
Basic Salary - £16500-18500K +bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for Telesales for a Global Telecommunications Brand. This is an excellent opportunity for someone comfortable talking to customers over the phone to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the Sales team. This role involves working exclusively with existing customers, no cold calling. As a Telesales Advisor in this dynamic and exciting team you must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with a wide range of customers over the phone. The conversations held must establish the customer's requirements and, based on the responses provide an appropriate product or service.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers & complete the sales
- Follow company sales structure throughout all calls
- Build rapport with each customer and ask open questions to understand their requirements
- Use the information gathered to build an internal database
- Handle customer queries
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines is preferable.
- Permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern for full timers
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career