|Location: Swansea||Salary: £8 - 9 per hour|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 20 days ago|
£8ph to £9ph
A Supervisors runs shifts, lead the store team and make decisions that impact store operations. This role is a great way to develop leadership skills and expand your responsibility. They also help create great experiences for Barista's and customers alike. Supervisors are key to ensuring that our stores are so much more than just about serving coffee
You’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you’ll have the opportunity to progress into senior management roles very quickly.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Supervisor, you’ll need to be:
- A good leader and motivator who can inspire others
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
- The drive to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time!
- Passionate, friendly
- Flexible and reliable
- 1 year experience leading a team
- Desire to progression
If the above sounds like the ideal role, please apply below.