|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £18k per year + Excellent bonus package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
International QSR Brand
Great salary and opportunities for career progression
My client requires a driven and hands on Supervisor or team leader looking for a new challenge within one of the most prominent QSR brands in the world for their Birmingham outlet (B42).
You will be required to oversee all operational duties of the store by managing and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring a high standard of product quality at all times, driving customer service, managing the store's financial performance and maximising the store's profitability.
Hours & Benefits:
- Hours: typically 1000-1800; 5 days out of 7 with flexibility as the business may require
- Benefits: Store related bonus, staff uniform, free meal, standard company Pension Scheme, Standard holiday entitlements.
- Leading from the front by consistently demonstrating a high level of customer service
- Ongoing training and motivation of staff
- Providing coaching and direction to new staff members
- Recruiting, rewarding and managing the performance of the team as needed
- Managing store staffing levels
- Monitoring and maximising the stores profitability
- Promoting and advertising the store to generate sales
- Supporting local and national marketing initiatives.
- All financial controls - GP, P&L, KPIs, budgeting, forecasting & waste/labour control
- Efficient ordering of stock with suppliers
- Good leadership skills and staff training/motivation
- Previous background in managing or supervising staff (minimum of 2 years) within the Fast food/restaurant/QSR Industry
- Ability to solve problems as they arise and multi task
- Comfortable working to agreed objectives
- Ability to read and interpret financial figures
- Good time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quick and enthusiastic learner
- Keen, hardworking and professional character
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate – word and excel
Salary £18,000 plus bonuses; genuine opportunities for career progression
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent