|Location: Caerphilly||Salary: £25k - 30k per year + OTE £40k - £55k+|
|Sector: Retail||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ivana Dukic||Published: 20 days ago|
Store Manager - Caerphilly
Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (Dependant On Experience) OTE £40,000 - £55,000 +
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a leading Telecommunications retailer in Caerphilly.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or Store Manager From a KPI led background in Retail / Sales to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the expanding team in this store based role.
As a Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
As a successful Manager you will:
- Ensure your teams make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date technical product knowledge.
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly motivated.
- You will have experience of being a high achieving Commercially minded Manager with a proven history of a consistent compliance record.
The successful Manager will receive:
- Thorough training and support in a base store
- Full autonomy and responsibility to generate sales and contribute to the growth of the business.
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
Our client is committed to making sure their colleagues experience in store is as good as the customers. If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent business that is about to grow exponentially then just hit the button below and start this new, epic journey.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.