|Location: Cardiff||Salary: £25k per year + OTE £40k - £50k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Basic Salary - £25,000 Genuine & realistic OTE £40,000 - £50,000 (based on 2017 actual figures)
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a leading UK brand for their site in the Cardiff / Caerphilly / Pontypridd area. Would you like to work for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Store Manager From a KPI led background to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the expanding team in this store based role.
As a Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
As a successful Manager you will:
- Ensure your teams make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date technical product knowledge.
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly motivated.
- You will have experience of being a high achieving commercially minded manager with a proven history of a consistent compliance record.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people
- Understand the difference between coaching & training and able to deliver both
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in working towards sales targets across multiple KPI's
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- A sense of humour, undented by the rigours of years of retail experience
The successful Manager will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus opportunities OTE £40-50K based on actual earnings in 2017
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
Our client is committed to making sure their colleagues experience in store is as good as the customers. If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to keep pace with an excellent business, apply now.
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.