|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £23000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £31,000+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 15 days ago|
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading, community driven and expanding business to help lead the in-store team in making a significant contribution to the success of a thriving organisation.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Managing the stores daily operations.
- Delivering exceptional customer service standards thorugh team engagement and product expertise.
- Lead and enspire your team.
- Visual Merchandising and product promotions / launches.
- Managing your sales team to deliver set targets and KPI's.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings, representing the brand as an ambassador at all times.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Understand and contribute to building relationships with the community, demonstrating commercial acumen.
- Store Management experience in a retail based environment.
- A passion for urban sports is desirable. Such as Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Skiing or Surfing.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Possess a strong commercial acumen who is able to "think outside the box".
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Have experience in working towards operational and sales targets, such as stock and merchandising in a fast paced role.
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record in coaching, developing and managing teams.
- Thorough training and support
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities
Basic Salary (DOE) - £23,000 - £24,000
Realistic OTE - £30,000 - £31,000