|Location: Stroud||Salary: £27k - 30k per year + OTE £40k - £55k+|
|Sector: Retail||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ivana Dukic||Published: 17 days ago|
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a leading high street retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional and rapidly expanding blue chip company. It will be your role to create a world class customer experience through generating a highly motivated and engaged team who are really clear on what great in-store performance looks like. Our client is looking for an experienced manager within a KPI led retail environment, that has a passion for motivating and driving store performance within their exciting and innovative brand.
As Store Manager working closely with the Regional Manager your responsibilities are
- The management and development of your team
- Driving sales through demonstrating outstanding customer service and passion for the overall brand
- Identifying and understanding KPI requirements for your team and store
- Identifying and working towards delivering key compliance audit requirements
- Delivering performance and development reviews with all team members
- Leading by example through personally delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Improving achievements against agreed KPI targets for your store
- Being compliant with;
- Standard audit (cash, stock, H&S, security) requirements
- Complete Computer Based Training programme
You will demonstrate a proven track record in consistently delivering business targets/objectives. You will demonstrate a natural ability to energise and motivate your team to deliver optimum performance and customer experiences. You will be required to get to get to know your store’s customer service base as well as a commercial awareness of your local market. Complying with company processes and guidelines will be second nature to you.
Our client provides excellent training and support and there is a realistic route for progression within the company. They actively engage with their staff and reward them through training, great benefits, incentives and development opportunities.
Key Areas of opportunity; Gloucester, Dursley, Stroud
Basic Salary: £27,000 - £30,000, OTE £40,000 - £55,000+