|Location: Cardiff||Salary: £31k per year|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
£31,000 Per Annum
We are partnered with a multinational business with market leading products who are expanding their retail footprint in the UK.
Would you like to work in a no-pressure premium sales environment, focussing on educating the customer and creating repeat business?
Our client had spent Billions of pounds on development of their products and are able to offer their customers a significant risk reduction vs traditional smoking. Offering both a vape option and an exciting new alternative to smoking with their premium products.
Please note, it is not a requirement for our store teams to smoke or vape; this is about sharing accurate & helpful information with a customer in a relaxed environment.
As a Store Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Liaising with Head Office operations to include stock movement, marketing and deliveries
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with key head office functions and leading your team
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Will be confident in your abilities and demonstrate the capability to influence people
- Understand the difference between coaching & training and able to deliver both
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- Experience in a premium or consultative sales environment
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this successful business continues its expansion?
Would like to spend more time talking with your team & customers than staring at KPI screens? This role is PEOPLE FOCUSED.
- Full time permanent contract
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern (for FT)
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends.