|Location: St Albans||Salary: £22k - 24k per year + OTE £26-£28k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Permanent Full time position
Basic (£22,000 - £24,000 per annum) OTE £26,000 - £28,000
Priority Recruitment are working with an outstanding internationally renowned luxury brand and are recruiting for a Store Manager for their store in St Albans.
Our client has been established for nearly 100 years and currently operates across 60 countries with standalone and concession stores along with featuring their brand in many luxury department stores.
The main purpose of the role will be to own all operational and commercial aspects of the Brand within the store, work closely with the Regional Manager and buyer, maintain an optimum level of sales, provide world-class customer service at all times, and maintain the premium nature of the Brand at all times.
Liaising with the Regional Manager and the National Account Manager the successful candidate will be able to effectively demonstrate the following attributes:
- Team player
- Evident high levels of oral and written communication skills
- A track record of delivering exceptional levels of consumer service catering to a diverse range of customers
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Financial awareness
Key skills required for this role:
- The successful candidate will have a track record of working and Managing Consultants within luxury brands in similar locations with a minimum of at least 3 years as an Assistant Manager (or above) in a boutique/standalone shop.
- Effective oral communication skills
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows based packages
Desirable skills for this role:
- Sales experience in a home ware retail environment and a love for all things food related
- Previous experience working with luxury brands
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.