|Location: Bristol||Salary: £36k - 50k per year + OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 5 days ago|
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Store Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market leading products for a branch in the Bristol area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or Store Manager From a KPI led background to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the expanding team in this store based role.
As a Store Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
As a successful Manager you will:
- Ensure your teams make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date technical product knowledge.
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding targets in a fast paced role.
- You will be confident and highly motivated.
- You will have experience of being a high achieving Commercially minded Manager with a proven history of a consistent compliance record.
The successful Manager will receive:
- Thorough training and support in company procedures & products
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities from day one in whichever store needs your support until you do achieve your own permanent store.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
Basic Salary - £24,000 - £28,000 (Dependant On Experience) Realistic OTE £36,000 - £50,000+