|Location: Gateshead||Salary: £26.5k - 32.5k per year + OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a growing customer service led home furnishing business. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Store Management team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate extensive people management skills, with an established track record of developing and nutruing talent to create a succesful & positive team able to deliver sales & service targets.
As a Store Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Liasing with Head Office operations to include stock movement, marketing and deliverys
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with key head office functions and leading your team
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Will be 'numbers' driven, confident in your abilities and demonstrate the ability to influence people
- Understand the difference between coaching & training and able to deliver both
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines
- Knowledge of inhouse & remote/custom stock management
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- A sense of humour, undented by the rigours of years of retail experience
Is customer service 'ingrained' in you? Do you want stability and the opportunity to grow as this successful interiors business continues its expansion?
Would like to spend more time talking with your team than staring at KPI screens? This role is PEOPLE FOCUSED.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Opportunities for progression into Head Office / Field Roles
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career