|Location: Coventry||Salary: £23k - 25k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
23k to 25k
We are currently recruiting for a Sous chef to join the team in Coventry, this is ideally for a Sous chef or Strong Chef De Partie to develop further. With expansion plans to open at least 3 venues a year progression will be there for anyone with that drive.
If you enjoy working in an environment where great food and customer service is the main goal, then this is the job for you. Every venue pride itself on having a homely feel, when you walk though the door it is like stepping into your own home with familiar faces, if they are not familiar faces to the customer then you’ll have to change that with amazing food so the customer returns.
As Sous chef
- Work to the highest standards of food preparation & presentation
- Working within all kitchen sections
- Controlling wastage and portion size as instructed by senior members and dish specifications
- Check, record, and report temperatures of fridges and freezers in line with HACCP
- Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
- Comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner