|Location: Sunderland||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Commission & benefits|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Jade Church|
Basic salary £20-25K OTE £30-50K achievable & realistic
A position has been created within this successful business, recently acquired by a larger group offering market leading products on a B2B basis.
This role sits within a business that is truly people focussed, if you feel you have the energy, passion and desire to be a successful B2B sales exec, but you don't have tons of experience - please apply. We have the team that can train and support you if you have the ability and attitude to learn.
Small Business Sales Executive – Job Role:
- Work alongside the Direct Marketing Team and acquisitions team to deliver consistent performance and growth
- Prospecting and developing sales opportunities
- Utilise the inhouse systems to accurately and effectively process sales in a compliant manner
- Recommend appropriate products / solutions & maximise sales by cross-selling other products from the portfolio
- Stay up to date with customer requirements, utilising CRM for effective contact points
- Upsell and cross sell services and product portfolio throughout the active base
- Deliver market leading customer service
- Utilise rapport to build strong & lasting customer relationships
- Stay up to date with market information on products, pricing and trends
- Flexible, hardworking attitude
- Demonstrable track record of success in a sales environment
- Must have a “thick skin” and robust attitude, able to cope with setbacks and move forwards
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and listening skills
- Lack of phone fear, must be able to pickup phone and make calls
- Self-starter, able to motivate self without someone on your shoulder
- Able to communicate at all corporate levels, developing business opportunities
- Team player, whilst also ability to operate independently, making commercial business decisions as needed
- Ability to display and provide examples of skills in negotiation, communication, active listening and a sound commercial acumen.
- Previous mobile telecoms / fixed line / IT sales experience would advantageous but not essential
A full & comprehensive training program is provided both onsite and with suppliers and full support is provided throughout the role.
All the usual stuff, in a fun, friendly and competitive working environment with learning and development throughout your career.
Typical bonus once established of £1000-5000 per month.