|Location: Slough||Salary: £38,759 - 43,000 per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Senior Staff Nurse
Slough, Greater London
Children's Mental Health Hospital
Full Time Permanent Position
£43,000 per annum plus great welcome bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to become a Senior Staff Nurse within a superb Private Mental Health Hospital within Slough Berkshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £43,000 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a mental health hospital. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a great service working closely with the Charge Nurse in the effective and safe running of the service. This is a great opportunity to continue your nursing career.
Daily duties of a Senior Staff (RMN / RCN / RGN) Include:
- To provide clinical leadership to nursing team
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- To act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers who have numerous services across the UK. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within an excellent team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with the charge nurse.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) or Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the mental health act
- Keen to develop and grow your nursing career
Benefits of becoming a Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RCN / RGN):
- Great work life balance and marketing leading salary
- Amazing opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) or Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!