|Location: Lossiemouth||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Commission & Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the sales team in hitting KPI's and Targets.
- Manage and maintain a successful budget within your area of influence.
- Achieving Sales turnover and KPI targets set by the organisation
- Represent the resort as an ambassador for other holiday owners on the holiday park, responding to queries and corespondents effectively.
- Relationship management between owners and the senior management team, ensuring a coherent communication structure.
- Audit & Compliance responsibilities.
- Project Managing the caravans and lodges ready for handover.
- Available to attend relevant training programmes organised by the organisation when required.
- Assist the GM with forecasting plans and other campaigns
- Experienced Sales Manager within Caravans, Holiday Resorts or other similar related environments.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Strong marketing understanding and sales acumen.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind for learning.
- Commercially driven to undercover external opportunities to generate sales.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance.
- Thorough training and support
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary (DOE)
- Commission & Bonus additionally.
- Development & progression opportunities