|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £21000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £50K+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 9 days ago|
Salary - £21K + OTE £50K+
My client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their Derby Store.
My client is the UK’s market leading publisher and retailer of original and limited-edition products. Their success has been maintained through the toughest of times and they continue to grow and develop their business.
You will benefit from excellent training and development throughout your career, and they have a strong track record of promoting exceptional people into exciting roles throughout their organisation.
This is a full time, permanent role of 37.5 hours per week, including some evening and weekend work.
- Excellent bonus and uncapped commission structure (OTE - £50k+ )
- Staff discounts
- All Training Provided
- Perkbox benefits
- Pension scheme
- 28 days initial holiday allowance, plus 1 additional day for each year of service (to a maximum of 33 days per annum)
- Relocation packages available for progression into management roles
- Providing exceptional client service to their loyal and growing client base
- Sales within their store and via phone and email
- Achievement of individual and gallery team sales targets
- Developing long term client relationships
- Identifying possible business opportunities through local business links
- Effective marketing and promotional activity, for example assisting with organisation and support for events
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (preferred)
- Previous 1-2-1 sales experience (preferred)
- Highly motivated to achieve against set targets
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and by phone
- Confident, highly presentable and with an understanding of exceptional customer service
- Personality is central to making a success of this role and we welcome enthusiastic, engaging individuals who enjoy interaction with clients
- A driving license is desirable (for possible home consultation visits with clients)