|Location: Wilmslow||Salary: £7500 - £18600 per annum, Benefits: +bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 28 days ago|
Basic: Circa £9.50hr + bonus
Options for PT 15hrs+ up to FT 37.5
We are partnered with an exciting nationwide brand with market leading products with an extensive store network.
Would you like to work for an ambitious company that offers genuine opportunities to progress your career with no limits to what you can earn? With the substantial growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
Our client is a well-established and rapidly expanding high street retailer looking to recruit Permanent Sales people for their stores. This is an exciting new opportunity with a forward thinking company that offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure with no limits to what you can earn!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets.
- Able to operate at pace, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the store success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- permanent contract options from 15 to 37.5 hrs depending on candidate requirements
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern for FT
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career