|Location: Chester||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Salary: £16-18K basic + OTE £20k
Full Time, permanent position
Priority Recruitment are looking for an ambitious, sales and customer service focused Sales Consultants for a vacancy based in Chester. We are seeking an enthusiastic and approachable individual to thrive within this varied and challenging environment and grow alongside the business.
Previous face to face sales experience would be preferred however if you are target driven, self-motivated and have passion for providing excellent customer service then this could be a great career move in which you will gain industry leading, world class training.
This is a varied and interesting role that will see you splitting your time between account management, face to face retail sales, telesales and practical hands on work. No two days will be the same. This is a friendly business that values its employees.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Approaching customers to engage in sales
- Explaining clearly and confidently, our clients products or services
- Calculating customer requirements based on the information provided
- Answering questions for customers
- Completing sales processes
- Following up enquiries, via email and telephone
- Basic sales administration
- Loading stock into customer vehicles
- Achieving KPIs and Targets
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for someone who has a good balance! You will need to be;
- Fun yet able to drive forward own performance
- Confident communicator, face 2 face, email and over the phone
- Comfortable with practical hands on work as required
- Logical, able to take customers ideas and convert into a quote
- Outgoing yet a good listener
- Driving license & own vehicle due to the clients location, public transport is not viable
- Confident yet hard working
- Comfortable with maths, especially metric & imperial units / conversion
- A team player yet able to work on their own without supervision
There is a fantastic bonus structure in place and there are some fantastic rota options available. There is NO SUNDAY WORKING with this opportunity - Flexible approach to Saturdays & Bank Holidays is required (Will NOT be all Saturdays, however you could choose to work every sat and have a fixed day off in week if that suited).