|Location: Wrexham||Salary: £15000 - £16000 per annum, Benefits: OTE: £18k-£24k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: about 2 months ago|
This is a well-established high street retailer, with market leading products & services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns. We are looking to recruit a permanent Sales person to convert walk in customers in a fast-paced high footfall environment.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic Hourly Rate - £15,000c - £16,000c (Pro Rata 40 Hours)
OTE - £18,000c - 24,000c+ (Pro Rata 40 Hours)