|Location: Manchester||Salary: £8.72 per hour, Benefits: Opportunity To Go Permanent|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Hospitality||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract - Fixed Term||Contact: Tom Back|
Monday - Friday Opportunity - No Weekends!
Due to the ongoing success and expansion within a leading and household catering brand we are now looking to expand the retail team in Manchester.
This is a well-established catering supplier who operate in many retail outlets throughout the country. We are looking to recruit a Temporary sales advisor who is engaging, approachable and able to provide world class customer service to walk in footfall.
No prior product or service knowledge will be necessary as this company offers award-winning training. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is potential to work up until and beyond the Christmas period if successful.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to recommend the right products which will benefit themselves.
- Full Training Provided on product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- A background in Hospitality or Retail
- Experience in offering exceptional customer service standards.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Team Player
- Experience in working towards sales targets or KPI's.
- Engaging, Approachable and Committed.
This opportunity requires an immediate start. Therefore if you feel this applies to you please apply now!