|Location: Sleaford||Salary: £18000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: about 1 month ago|
You will be working for a national energy provider based in the Birmingham office. This company is growing significantly and this role presents an amazing opportunity to be part of something special. They are intent on becoming a serious player in the Energy market and ultimately want to help charities save money. They are now looking to build out their Sales support function with this brand new position.
What will you be doing?
- Actioning a range of customer queries and taking through to full resolution
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers via. telephone, email and video conferencing
- Maintaining and nurturing long term customer relationships
- Ensuring customer accounts are correct and up to date
- Data management (inc. producing reports where necessary)
- General administration duties
In order to succeed
- Proven, exceptional customer care experience/ account management background.
- Effective communicator, able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures & backgrounds and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Well versed in IT skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A natural multi-tasking ability, with strong organisation skills and the confidence to work towards deadlines whilst maintaining a busy workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical mind
- A fast learner, who can hit the ground running.
- Proactive problem solver - Identifying problems, needs, options and solutions before being asked.
- Experience within the energy industry would be a bonus, however, is not essential
What you will get in return
This company cares about their people. They are offering an excellent starting basic salary of up to £18,000. There is opportunity to grow within the business and extensive training will be given and maintained through regular training sessions. You will recieve 4 weeks holiday allowance which rises to 6 weeks with time served.