|Location: York, York, England||Salary: £9 per hour, Benefits: + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract - Fixed Term||Contact: Tom Back|
40 Hrs per week, temporary role for approx. 2 months
£9/hr - £360 Per week, paid weekly
Due to the ongoing success and expansion I have the pleasure of recruiting a retail host for a recognised premium make up brand inside a leading concession within the York City Centre.
As the person to greet our clients customers, you are essential in creating a fantastic and positive environment for them. Having engaged with the customer you will assign them to one of the Make Up Artists (MUA). Customers could be walking in off the street, browsing other concessions in the site or may have made a pre-booked appointment, however they arrive at our clients door we want you to ensure they are greeted appropriately and then sat down for their appointment or if necessary put on a waiting list to be seen.
Whilst it isn’t essential for you to be a MUA yourself, a knowledge and passion for the make up industry would be key, so you can share information on the brand and products with our customers that do not require a seated service.
If you have though about a career in the beauty industry, this could be an ideal stepping stone for someone that doesn’t yet have experience as a MUA.
- Be a fantastic brand ambassador
- Create an impeccable customer experience
- Provides the full brand customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet or exceed targets
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering full-service experience and/or simple service depending on customers’ needs
- Engage with the training team to ensure you are able to provide the best possible experience to customers
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Accurately process sales on the till
- Identify any stock loss risks (theft etc)
- Ensure fantastic retail standards
- Perform other tasks as requested to ensure effective running of the concession
- Retail experience, preferably in a premium, luxury or beauty environment
- Previous sales experience required
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to build relationships with customers quickly whilst managing other tasks
- Experience as a MUA would be beneficial
- Must understand that representing the clients brand means professionalism at all times
- Must be flexible for shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Understand the need to work during peak traffic times including evenings & weekends
I am representing a modern, stylish and highly innovative organisation who are currently one of Europes fastest growing beauty brands. They offer a diverse range of makeup to suit every customer thanks to a strong set of technological advances that allow for a personalised and tailored service.
- Full Time Hours
- Weekly Pay (£9.00 Per Hour – 40 hours - £360 per week)
- Individual & Team Bonus Available