|Location: Pimlico||Salary: £23k - 28k per year + plus bonus and benefits|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Olga Naoum|
Restaurant General Manager - Pimlico
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic Restaurant General Manager opportunity in Pimlico. They are without a doubt the hottest brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Restaurant General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Restaurant General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front of house operation for this premium, fresh food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, forecasting, running shifts, local marketing and strategic planning.
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a General Manager you will:
- Running a high volume, entirely fresh food restaurant and bar business
- Working with some of the best quality produce money can buy
- Leading and developing the front of house team
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant policy and legislation
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the front of house team
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the General Manager
- Confident in running a large, multifaceted business
You will have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Management level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Basic salary of up to £28,000k plus great bonus scheme
Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Restaurant General Manager. Assistant General Manager, Fast Food Restaurant Manager, Fast Food Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager, Coffee Shop Manager, Deli Manager, Catering Manager.
If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role