|Location: Walthamstow, Greater London, England||Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: OTE Up To £40k|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 15 days ago|
QSR & Delivery
North London Area
Our client is a renowned and fast growing quick service delivery outlet and we are currently recruiting for a strong RGM. This rewarding business is looking for a dynamic, commercially driven and "hands on" Restaurant Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Manager within fast food, delivery or any other quick service environment to develop their career further. They are without a doubt one of the leading quick service brands in the UK at the moment and are set to continue their expansion.
As Restaurant General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation, you will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control. With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Restaurant General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting expansion.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Restaurant General Manager you will:
- Lead and develop the team
- Always maintain excellent standards of service and quality
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
- Support the Area Manager as and when required
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Area Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
- Ideally 2 years of experience at RGM level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
Including Bonus Scheme - OTE - Up to £40,000