|Location: Taunton||Salary: £17 per hour|
|Sector: Healthcare||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 17 days ago|
Full Time, Permanent (Days & Nights)
£17 per hour
40hrs a week FT and PT shifts also available
Priority Healthcare are currently working alongside a care provider who run a collection Nursing Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting for one of their homes based in the Taunton area.
You must have an active NMC pin!
Our client's philosophy is simple: They strive to provide an excellent standard of care to their residents, treating them with complete dignity and respect.
The homes and gardens are clean, very well presented, and homely. We are looking to attract people into their teams who really care about the people who live with them.
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Required)
- Have prior relevant experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role.
- The ability to work well with other staff members.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place