|Location: Aberdeen City||Salary: £25k - 31k per year + weekend and evening enhancements|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Registered General Nurse
Neurological Care Centre
Full Time Permanent Position (37.5 hours per week)
£31,000 per annum plus bonus' and enhancements
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a superb Neurological Care Centre within Aberdeen. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £31,000 per annum including retention and probation bonus and weekend and evening enhancements.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Nurse who can offer adults aged 18+ support and person-centred care. You will be providing care for adults who need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. You will need to have the ability to build rapport with both residence and their families with ease. The service offers both residential and respite care units.
Daily duties of a Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
- Providing specialist neurological care, rehabilitation and support
- Adhering to CQC legislations
- Providing help and support to the whole team
This is a great opportunity for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare provider. You will need to have the ability to work by yourself as well as working well within a team.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Have the ability to offer both long-term and short-term care to all residents within the service
- Great communication and rapport building skills
Benefits of become a Registered General Nurse:
- Superb retention bonus and evening and weekend enhancements
- Great pension and holiday allowance
- Great opportunities for training and development
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!