|Location: Bromyard, Herefordshire, England||Salary: £14000 - £15000 per annum, Benefits: 32 Hour Contract|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 15 days ago|
Residential Park - Hereford / Bromyard /Worcester Area
32 Hours A Week
I have the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of one of the largest Residential and Holiday park operators in the UK, who are looking for a Receptionist / Administration Assistant.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Taking customer payments and auctioning debtors list.
- Arranging utilities checks as required.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/packages.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration
- Maintaining the database.
- Receiving visitors, residents and owners at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Cleaning, organising, and maintaining the reception area.
- Providing customer support.
- A background in Receptionist or Administration
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Applications
- Customer Focused
- Permanent contract (32 Hours)
- Career Prospects
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic Salary - Minimum Wage For Age @ 32 Hours A Week
Circa - £14,000 - £15,000