|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: £32000 - £36200 per annum, Benefits: plus bonus’ and enhancements|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Full Time Permanent Position (37.5 hours per week)
£36,200 per annum plus bonus’ and enhancements
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to become a Team Leader within a superb Inpatient Unit in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of up to £36,200 per annum including retention and probation bonus and weekend and evening enhancements.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Nurse who can offer adults aged 18+ support and person-centred care. You will be providing care for adults who need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. You will need to have the ability to build rapport with both residence and their families with ease.
Daily duties of a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) include:
- Providing specialist neurological care, rehabilitation and support
- Supporting your team and being a role model to all staff within the service
- Adhering to CQC legislations
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- 5 years of nursing experience
- Great communication and rapport building skills
- Superb retention bonus and evening and weekend enhancements
- Great pension and holiday allowance
- Great opportunities for training and development