|Location: Dunstable||Salary: £34k - 38k per year + car & bonus scheme|
|Sector: Retail, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
National Account Manager – Manufacturer/Distributor/Importer of Electrical Products
We are representing a client who are a well-established manufacturer, importer and distributor of a wide range of electrical products. Considered a key supply partner to a number or very recognisable high street and wholesale businesses throughout the UK. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the business whilst developing a long and successful career with both this company & the group.
This position has been created within this stable well-established business, thanks to internal progression of the previous person in this role combined with the acquisition of the business by a major group in this sector. This role will be a mix of business development & account management.
National Account Manager – Job Role:
· Nationwide territory control
· Manage existing accounts, developing additional product ranges & increasing spend wherever possible
· Create a robust pipeline through strong business development techniques
· Develop & extend relationships with electrical wholesale buying groups
· UK wide travel will be required to meet with customers
· Create and develop relationships within the electrical wholesale sector at both head office, regional & branch level
· Able to inspire respect from everyone at all stakeholder levels both internally and externally.
· Relationship building will be at the heart of what you do & who you are.
· Able to operate in an autonomous environment without day2day oversight.
· Team player, whilst also showing lone wolf hunger
· Self-motivation and complete sales presentation skills are essential requirements. Consistent over-achievement will be significantly rewarded.
· Ability to display and provide examples of skills in negotiation, communication and a sound commercial acumen.
· Must be able to sensibly commute to office in Bedfordshire once per week.
· Extensive field based experience, preferably national
· Demonstrable track record of excelling in field sales
· Extensive experience selling into the electrical wholesale market
· Good working knowledge of the EW buying groups
· Experience introducing new products into AWEBB / AIEW / MIDA / IBA / FEGIME would be preferable but not essential
A full & comprehensive training program is provided by the company in house and full support is provided throughout the role.
· £34-38K basic salary
· Company car, laptop & phone
· Profit driven annual bonus scheme
· A positive working environment in a successful business with excellent growth plans
· Personal development opportunities with a clear career path