|Location: Manchester||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Ruben Hankinson|
The background of an 'ideal' candidate will include;
- Excellent grammatical knowledge and application
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Evidence of previous career history managing a marketing team and marketing budget.
- A background in digital marketing
- also, ideally some housing industry knowledge.
This company are on a really strong upward trajectory and are looking for somebody who wants to be part of that journey. They are looking for a forward thinker and a leader but also somebody who isn't afraid to "get their hands dirty". It is a fast moving company with a laid back atmosphere and they are looking for somebody to fit in with the culture as much as having the skills. This will not be an ivory tower role, you will be involved in the day-to-day marketing activities as well.
They are offering a salary of £35,000-£45,000 with a little movement for the right person alongside a comprehensive benefits package.