|Location: Ipswich||Salary: £19500 per annum, Benefits: £26,000+ OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
This is not your typical "call centre" opportunity, working as a Live Chat Sales Advisor you will be part of a streamlined work culture within a unique fun and friendly environment that both recognises and rewards performance.
This is an organisation that rewards success, both financially and career wise. The company is also expanding rapidly and as such, there is plenty of scope for the right people to progress their career. Whilst full and detailed product and brand training is given, this organisation is looking for a salesperson who can demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, possess a positive attitude and are fully committed to the hard work necessary in order to learn, develop and drive their own and the teams performance.
- Telephone based sales and service support for their customers by building effective customer relationships.
- Contribute to own success and that of the team through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products to meet their needs.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
- Be a clear communicator, an engaging people person, who can build effective customer rapport and offer valued advice over the phone.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment (both face 2 face and telephone based experience can be considered).
- Can lead by example and motivate self and others in your surroundings
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn.
Basic Salary - £19,500
OTE - £26,000+
If that sounds like you, then we want to speak with you, get in touch or apply now.