|Location: Coventry||Salary: £25k - 26k per year + £2-5K bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Stock and Inventory Manager
Full Time & Permanent position
An exciting opportunity has to join a UK’s leading retailers with a leading large format retailer in Coventry. A family business for over 100 years our client offers a true 'one stop shop' approach for a multitude of home furnishing products and overall a genuinely unique shopping experience.
The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and plans to open more in the next year.
Following a staff relocation the need has arisen for an experienced Stock & Inventory Manager to join them on a permanent basis based within their store in Coventry.
You will will take responsibility for...
- Maintaining accurate stock across the facility
- Ensuring that stock movements around the business are controlled and accurately recorded.
- Maintaining internal processes and procedures, including PI and other stock checks
- Ensuring that systems are in place to control stock movements across the whole facility.
- Delivering fantastic stock availability, helping to create a great customer environment.
- Ensuring effective management of inbound deliveries.
- Leading a team of 4-5 people, including rotas etc
- Contribute to the general running of the store utilising business strategic plan.
- Minimise stock loss through damage, theft and incorrect booking.
- Management of deliveries, vehicle procedures etc.
- Ensure health and safety is managed effectively including FLT operations.
A “hands on” team player you will be as comfortable working on the shop floor as you will working with systems and spreadsheets. Numerate and with a high degree of attention to detail, you will show a healthy intolerance to inaccuracy and errors and will work closely with the operational staff and other parts of the business to ensure stock accuracy targets are met.
You have probably worked in a similar role within a retailer able to demonstrate strong transferable skills and will be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some weekend working.
Apply now to find out more & have a confidential conversation.
Stock, inventory, warehouse, manager, logistics, health and safety, forklift, management, PI,