|Location: Southall||Salary: £35k - 40k per year|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Our client is a renowned Branded Global Restaurant Franchise, recruiting for a strong HR Manager to head up the function within the business based at the head office in West London however some field based work will be required.
The role of the HR Manager will be to to provide best practice Employee Relations Advice and support to employees and Managers. Promote the implementation of best practice HR procedures and assist in developing the HR department to be delivering excellent service and business focused solutions.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing business under a highy successful, forward thinking and well loved global brand!
In return for your natural drive and passion to succeed, you will get :-
- Real opportunities to grow your career as they expand the store portfolio
- Offered a great Salary up to 40k
- Travel expenses and company benefits including discounts
- The opportunity to join an expanding people focused restaurant global branded business
What we are looking for from you :-
- Experience of working in a HR role
- Good knowledge of UK regulations and working with a high volume of employees
- Strong employee relations experience - disciplinary, grievance, protected disclosures
- Strong People Management experience
- Degree, CIPD qualified, or equivalent
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Organised, a self-starter and an inspirational influence
- You will need your own car as travel to other sites in the Midlands will be required and some overnight stays
Apply for a confidential chat about your next career move
Priority Recruitment specialise in retail and hospitality recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role. We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.