|Location: Southall||Salary: £28k - 32k per year|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
One of the world’s leading fast food brands. The brand has plans for continue growth and is looking for a Hr Coordinator who is looking to progress. This HR role will give you the freedom to develop new ideas to add value to the brand.
- To provide high quality HR administrative support across the full spectrum of HR administration, including:
- Asylum & Immigration Documentation checks for New Starters/Re-Joiners/Lifecycle of Employee/ Extensions/Annual Right to Work checks
- General HR Administration which includes tracking of Maternity/ Probation periods/ New starters/ Performance / Data Protection Legislation
- Preparation and issue of contractual documentation
- Work with Payroll on relevant updates
- Administration support providing letters / templates
- Probationary period administration
- Recruitment and selection
- Termination of employment (all categories)
- Carry out regular HR Audit checks to ensure integrity of data is maintained
- Compliance with
- Relevant NVQ or equivalent qualification or experience. [CIPD or working towards it would be an advantage]
- Knowledge of HR databases or HRIS systems to keep accurate records and update employee data
- Successful experience of working in a complex administrative role within an HR environment.
- Numeracy and literacy skills, including advanced use of English – both written and oral.
- Successful experience of using online recruitment systems.
- Knowledge of payroll would be an advantage
Anyone looking for a HR role which allows you to make a difference to a brand then this is the opportunity for you