|Location: Oxford||Salary: £11 per hour|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Dan Franklin|
£11 Per hour DOE
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Hotel Receptionist wanted for temporary position that could lead to a permanent role at the hotel. It’s a large 4 star hotel with a solid base of business.
Must have experience as a hotel receptionist with specific systems such as Opera, OnQ, Fidelio.
Responsibilities and job duties.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Support both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors in delivering exceptional service
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
If you have recent experience in the above and available to start straight away please get in touch.