|Location: Whittington||Salary: £35k - 37k per year|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 10 days ago|
Salary 35k – 37k + an uncapped quarterly bonus scheme
We are currently recruiting a two Head chef to join a well-established pub and restaurant brand. A Head should be someone who believes in high quality fresh food. We want a Senior chef who can manager and motivate a kitchen to push the restaurant to greater heights.
As Head chef you have
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment & team
- Opportunity to influence the business
- Option to create new dishes for the special menu
Our new Head chef must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef
- Stock management and paperwork literate
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Experienced in training new staff.
This role is ideal for a Sous or Head chef looking to join a company which is willing to listen on how to grow as a brand, is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand which want to create the perfect restaurant experience for staff and customer.