|Location: Kensington||Salary: £26k - 28k per year + OTE £32K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Gym Manager / Membership Sales Manager / Fitness Sales Manager
Basic £26-28K Achievable OTE £32K+
Priority Recruitment are working with one of the fastest growing fitness chains in the World with over 1000's of clubs worldwide, looking for an experienced and motivating Membership Sales Manager for a brand new site.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach sales targets. You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, communicating via email or talking to potential members face to face.
Would you like to focus on your members? Providing a great environment for them and generating new ones, rather than chasing bad debt and doing admin? This could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will be capable and willing to help around the club with typical club duties and be very strong in providing excellent customer service which will help with member retention.
With the most advanced equipment and a great looking site in a high net worth location, this will be very competively priced within the area. The Membership Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of new memberships, generation of prospective members and marketing the gym to the local community both directly and through the team of Membership Sales Consultants. Experience in managing a team in a sales environment, ideally in the leisure market, is essential.
- Generating sales leads via outreach, corporate events & inbound contact response.
- Consistently drive the team to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Completing an accurate needs analysis, really getting to know what your customer wants (and needs!) to then inspire prospective members to join our club.
- Working as an individual and as part of a team to achieve daily and monthly sales targets.
- Managing personal & team sales pipeline proactively to hit team sales/commission targets.
- Demonstrate passion for fitness and the amazing journey your members will go on.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Experience managing in a fast pace sales focussed role with a history of hitting targets.
- A competitive nature and be motivated by money, a self-starter with high-energy, able to drive success through your team not just personally.
- Will enjoy working within a structured and successful sales process working to agreed KPIs.
- Have the ability to promote and drive company culture within the club & team members.
- Experience of succesfully implementing marketing and sales plans.
- A natural ablity to communicate and empathise with people and be extremely confident in face-to-face meetings.
- Approachable personality with a sense of fun!
- A passion for the sport and fitness world.
- £26-28K basic salary.
- Realistic OTE £32K+
- Opportunity to shape the experience and drive success in.
- Development opportunities will be available as this business grows.