|Location: Darlington||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
Furniture General Manager - Darlington
£41,000 Basic (£55,000 - £65,000 OTE) + Company Car
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for an excellent General Manager in Darlington for an expanding, family owned, customer service led brand that have been in existence for nearly 30 years in the UK. This retailer has a rapidly expanding national presence and this represents an excellent opportunity to join their Management team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
As a General Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
If this sounds like you please apply! Priority Recruitment specialise in retail recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.